- 2 owners
- HPI Clear
- 7-Speed semi-automatic
- Right Hand Drive
- 23,500 miles / 37,820 km
- Bamford & Rose 465 BHP power & exhaust upgrade
- V12 Vantage S electronic and switchable dampers
- 19″ 10 spoke graphite diamond cut wheels
- Carbon side strikes
- Black textured tailpipe finishers
- Reverse parking camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Red brake calipers
- Black grilles
- Obsidian black contemporary leather throughout
- Sat Nav
- Glass key
- Silver stitching throughout
- 700W Premium Audio upgrade
- Glass switches to dashboard
- Carbon fibre facia with piano black trim
- Memory seats
- Heated seats
A beautifully presented Aston Martin V8 Vantage S boasting a full specification, a Bamford & Rose power and exhaust upgrade and electronic suspension from the V12 Vantage S!
Both the exhaust and suspension are electronically controlled by discrete hidden switches in the centre console to suit the mood of the driver. The exhaust system has three settings; quiet, normal and noisy! (Very noisy)!
The suspension has had the dampers and electronics from the V12 Vantage S fitted which again allows the driver to choose either a smooth or a sporty feel to the handling.
The Bamford & Rose 465 BHP power upgrade includes the following; 200 CEL catalytic converters, tuned equal length headers, N400 air-box and an ECU remap.
- PDI – 12/06/13 – HR Owen
- 05/03/14 – Bamford & Rose – 7,994 miles
- 23/03/15 – Aston Martin – 18,601 miles
- 25/05/16 – Aston Martin – 22692 miles
The car will be fully serviced prior to delivery to it’s new owner.
Talk To Us About This Car
+44 (0)7834 620589