- 3 owners
- HPI Clear
- 3-Speed manual
- Right Hand Drive
- Gloss black / maroon bodywork.
- Fawn fabric roof
- Wonderful vinyl boat tail
- Original red leather seats
- Bespoke plaque denoting it’s famous first owner
A wonderful 1930 Morris Minor Semi-Sport, affectionately known as the ‘bed pan’. This car is very special indeed having only had three owners from new, and if that isn’t enough the first owner was Captain A.V. Hambro of Hambros Bank in who’s ownership the car stayed until 1993. It was at this time that the second owner bought the vehicle and spent several years painstakingly restoring it to its current condition. In 2010 this Semi-Sport passed to its third and current owner.
The engine in this little Morris runs very sweetly and is surprisingly crisp. The gearbox is accurate and slick, and worth noting that the gearbox was rebuilt only a few hundred miles ago.
- 3 owners from new
- First owner Captain A.V. Hambro
- Fully restored to an exacting standard
Talk To Us About This Car
+44 (0)7834 620589