Porsche 996 Gen 1 GT3 Club Sport
- Arctic Silver
- Aerokit Cup
- 18 inch Sport Design Wheels with new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres
- Original Paint shield protection to bonnet and front wings
- Factory Nomex Recaro bucket seats
- 6- point racing harness in red
- Racing safety cage
- Lap belts in red
- Fire Extinguisher
- Radio CD unit
- Air Conditioning
- 8 Owners
- HPI Clear
- 3.6l flat six
- 6-Speed Manual
- Right Hand Drive
- 28,500 Miles / 45,857 Km
A stunning Porsche Mk1 GT3 Club Sport finished in Arctic Silver and being one of just 28 UK RHD drive cars.
The Mk1 GT3 was the last of the hand built cars assembled in the Weissach motorsport factory being the basis for homologation of the GT race series (including le mans) as well as the Carrera Cup Series
The spiritual successor the 73 Carrera RS, the Mk1 GT3 Club Sport is seen by Porsche as being as significant as the 73 Carrera RS
In speaking with the Porsche factory on a few other matters, we mentioned that we have a Porsche 996 GT3 Mk1 CS. This extract from the email exchange aptly underlines the importance of the Mk1 CS in the opinion of a respected Porsche employee with strong racing experience.
“This model will become THE real successor of Carrera 2.7 RS. The feeling while driving those two cars is quite similar.
964 RS is too hard, 993 RS is too less energetic.”
This car is damage free and from the paint measurements we have taken is 1st paint (we cannot measure the bonnet and front wings as they still have the original dealer fitted protective paint protective film), the front bumper being the only panel that has been repainted.
Less than 1000 miles ago the car underwent a comprehensive, sympathetic rejuvenation. The underside of the car was stripped, all stone chips and surface rust removed and the underside repainted to factory standard. At the same time, new suspension, springs, dampers and arms were bought from Porsche, together with discs, pads and a replacement clutch. The car’s air conditioning was overhauled and new cooling radiators fitted.
Rev range clear.
Service / Maintenance
- 06/08/2001 – 4699 miles Porsche Wilmslow
- 07/10/2002 – 8336 miles AFN Guildford
- 10/11/2003 – 11434 miles Porsche Guildford
- 08/03/2004 – 13704 miles Porsche Guildford
- 14/03/2005 – 13731 miles Porsche Guildford
- 28/03/2006 – 15943 miles Porsche Guildford
- 10/06/2007 – 17402 miles Specialist
- 09/06/2008 -19183 miles Specialist
- 19/12/ 2008 – 20028 miles Specialist
- 21/05/2009 – 20293 miles not stamped
- 11/06/2012 23554 miles Specialist (Supporting invoice)
- 30/05/2013 23791 miles Specialist (Supporting invoice)
- 17/01/2014 24523 miles Specialist (supporting invoice)
- 30/03/2015 25488 miles Specialist (Supporting invoice)
- 16/05/2016 25909 miles Specialist
- 09/05/2017 26308 miles Specialist
- 07/12/2017 26827 miles Specialist (£12500 suspension and brake overhaul, + new clutch).