- 2005 (2006 year model)
- 6 owners
- HPI Clear
- 5935 cc V12
- 6-Speed semi-automatic
- Right Hand Drive
- 29,350 miles / 47,234 km
- Tungsten Silver (s)
- Brake Caliper Red
- Chrome Exterior Door Release
- Yokohama tyres
- Upper & lower environment Phantom grey leather with matching stitching
- Seat Inner & Outer Phantom grey leather with matching stitching
- Headlining Tailors grey alcantara (HDL1)
- Carpet Phantom grey with matching binding
- Cup Holder
- Steering Wheel Obsidian leather
A top speed of 205 MPH, able to reach 60 MPH in 4.4 seconds are impressive figures for the fastest of today’s super cars and sensational for a car built in 2004.
With the introduction of the Vanquish S, came a power hike from 450 to 520BHP, the fastest Aston Martin ever until the arrival of the Vantage V12S, nearly 10 years later.
This example reflects the continuous and timely Aston Martin service history that the car has received. Apart from one trip, the car has not been used since 2014, hence the cessation of servicing between 2014 until now.
The service history is supported with copy invoices, showing that besides the new sub-frame at a cost of over £9,000 , the vehicle received new discs all round at 23,000 miles.
This car is an outstanding example and investment opportunity.
- AM Pre-delivery inspection 22/12/2005
- AM 25/01/2006 @1060 miles
- AM 28/07/2006 @7485 miles
- AM 04/01/2007 @8160 miles
- AM 28/01/2008 @11139 miles
- AM 25/07/2008 @13590 miles
- AM 25/03/2009 @16421 miles
- AM 20/10/2009 @18535 miles
- AM 19/05/2010 @21142 miles
- AM 28/01/2011 @23980 miles
- AM 28/08/2011 @25661 miles
- AM 20/12/2012 @26444 miles
- AM (Works) 30/08/2013 @28590 miles
- AM (Works) 26/09/2014 @28700 miles
- AM (Works) 15/03/17 @29123 miles
In addition to the above, at 28700 miles the car has had its front sub-fame replaced at AM Works as preventive maintenance.
Talk To Us About This Car
+44 (0)7834 620589