- 1 owner
- HPI Clear
- 6-Speed semi-automatic
- Left Hand Drive
- 12,070 km / 7,502 miles
- Colour Rosso Corsa
- Factory Scuderia Wingshields
- Pirelli P Zero Tyres
- Carbon backed large racing seats finished in Grigio Alcantara, with red stitching
- 4 point red safety harnesses
- Carbon steering wheel and paddle shifters
- Carbon door inserts
- Fire Extinguisher
- Dashboard (lower), brake lever finished in Alcantara with red stitching
- Ferrari rear role hoop clad inn full leather with red stitching
- Alcantara Grigio rear parcel shelf, with inlaid red stitching
Only 98 F575’s had the factory HGTC package, which includes different springs, shock absorbers, anti-roll bar, sports exhaust, carbon ceramic brakes, 19in modular wheels, and improved F1 transmission.
Finished in Rosso Corsa, this car is a 1st paint car apart from the front spoiler, which was repainted by the Ferrari dealership to remove some light stone chips.
The interior was a special order and is as far as we know the only HGTC to be finished in Alcantara, which in our opinion, perfectly suits the character of these driver focused 575’s
The car was 1st registered in Sweden where it spent its life before coming to Cariconics as part of its collection. The car has not been registered for UK driving, and therefore keeps its provenance of single ownership.
Having covered 12,000 kilometres (7,500miles) this 575M F1 HGTC is probably the best conditioned car we have seen. The clutch and ceramic carbon brakes show less than 10% wear.
These super rare cars are now becoming recognised as the big brother to the mid engine stradale’s.
Not to be confused with the standard 575M F1 (as good as they are), the HGTC optioned cars have incredible poise and handling. The gearbox is a revelation giving quick and precise selection of your chosen ratio.
Talk To Us About This Car
+44 (0)7834 620589