- 6 owners
- HPI Clear
- 1984 cc turbo
- 5-Speed manual
- Right Hand Drive
- 83,000 miles / 133,576 km
- Guards Red bodywork
- Original and correct Fuch mag Carrera GT wheels
- Genuine Carrera GT front wings and rear arches
- Original crack free dashboard
- New Recaro heated and cooled leather seats
- New carpets
- New headlining
- Sparco steering wheel (original supplied)
This Porsche 924 Turbo is a rare car in its own right; low ownership, low mileage and a fabulous service history. Add that to the list of “unobtanium” parts and hundreds of man hours that have been employed to create a Carrera GT homage and you get something very special.
Having been subjected to an incredibly thorough transformation into a Carrera GT homage whilst at the same time stripped to bare metal and bodily restored, it’s one of the finest 924’s we’ve come across.
Unlike most tribute cars, the work carried out in this case was done by skilled professionals with a full photographic record of the process. Showing how carefully the rear wings were cut and reprofiled to correctly take the original Carrera GT extended arches is just one example.
During the transformation, the engine had a top end rebuild and was enhanced by a Mittal Motors distributor improving the engine’s performance. At the same time the suspension was refreshed, the interior had new carpets and headlining, whilst new Recaro heated and cooled seats were sourced for some added support and comfort.
Driving this car does not disappoint, great mid-range punch and the extra grip from the wide Fuch alloys make it the king of B-roads, obviously whilst looking “the part”.
Just serviced and rolling road tuned!
- 15/04/81 – 751 miles – JCT600
- 18/03/82 – 6211 miles – JCT600
- 17/02/83 – 11424 miles – JCT600
- 23/03/84 – 16537 miles – JCT600
- 23/08/84 – 25535 miles – G. RAMSAY
- 26/03/85 – 36585 miles – T. Smirthwaite
- 03/07/86 – 48857 miles – G. RAMSAY
- 19/02/88 – 63132 miles – Sheffield specialist
- 10/05/2001 – 81,025 miles – KSM Eng
- 28/01/2009 – 81628 miles – KSM Eng
- 09/05/17 – 82591 miles – KSM Eng
Accompanied by many original service and part invoices together with a photo records of the rebuild.The car has been featured in 991 Porcshe World , Tipec and TwoFour owners club magazine
Talk To Us About This Car
+44 (0)7834 620589