• Factory built narrow body chassis
• Porsche Mint Green paintwork
• PPF to nose, main body and rear arches
• Lightweight wheels with Avon ZZR tyres
• Second set of wheels with Avon ZZS tyres
• Limited Slip Differential
• LED headlights
• Heated Windscreen
• Full roof
• Half roof
• Black leather interior
• Carbon dash
• 4 point harnesses
• Removable Momo steering wheel
• Soft bits for 7’s gearbox tunnel storage
• Cigar lighter socket
For sale here is a fabulous Caterham 420R. Finished in the iconic Porsche Mint Green with black stripes and light weight black and polished alloy wheels, this little British sports car turns heads wherever it goes.
The 420R is the most powerful naturally aspirated version currently on offer from Caterham, and what an engine it is! Combine this 210 bhp, dry-sumped power plant with the car’s lack of weight, lack of power steering and lack of intrusive driver aids and you’re left with one of the most exhilarating and pure driving experiences you’ll ever experience.
In extremely good condition throughout, and ready to enjoy on road or track.
28/02/18 – PDI – Caterham Donington
30/04/19 – 1,006 miles – Dave Griffiths Racing Ltd
06/04/20 – 1,800 miles – Specialist
18/04/22 – 4,681 miles – Oakmere Caterham
12/04/23 – 7,545 miles – Krazy Horse Factory Approved