Porsche 996 Carrera 4 S
- Seal grey metallic / Y1Y1
- Rare lightweight ‘Hollow-spoke’ Turbo wheels
- Rear Wiper
- Top tinted Windscreen
- Graphite grey full leather
- BOSE high end sound system
- CDR-22 CD radio
- Steel entrance panels with model typeface
- Inner sill finishers in leather
- HPI Clear
- 3.6l flat six
- 6-Speed Manual
- Right Hand Drive
- 37,180 Miles / 59,823 Km
This outstanding Porsche 996 4S drives as well as it presents. These cars have such a good ride quality and are remarkably sure footed, making it possibly one of the best 911’s to use day to day. We had a pre-purchase inspection report carried out by Porsche Inspection Services, which confirms the car’s excellent mechanical integrity.
The exterior colour of Seal Grey Metallic, complimented by the Graphite Grey Leather interior, is in our opinion, the most flattering colour combination we have seen on a 996.
The car has just benefited from a major service including the following preventative maintenance; Upgraded IMS bearing, new RMS, new clutch, new spark plugs, new coil packs and new exhaust silencers.
Ready to be enjoyed!
- 15/05/03 – Porsche Main Dealer – 5,698 miles
- 21/01/04 – Porsche Main Dealer – 10,277 miles
- 24/05/05 – Porsche Main Dealer – 17,666 miles
- 14/03/07 – Porsche Main Dealer – 22,672 miles
- 12/03/08 – Porsche Main Dealer – 25,574 miles
- 27/01/16 – Porsche Dynamics – 35,735 miles
- 14/03/19 – German Auto Solutions – 37,117 miles