Porsche 997 GT3
- White paint work
- Red brake calipers
- Matching Pirelli N-Rated tyres
- Switchable sports exhaust
- Sports Chrono package
- CD Player
- Climate control
- Electronically adjustable suspension
- 4 Owners
- 3.6l flat six
- 6-Speed Manual
- Right Hand Drive
- 10,300 Miles / 16,573 Km
Arguably Porsche’s most iconic model, the GT3. This particular 997 example has covered a mere 10,300 miles from new, has full Porsche main dealer service history and over 12 months Porsche warranty remaining.
Finished is Porsche’s motorsport colour of white with contrasting black leather and suede interior this GT3 is one for the purists and features the all important Sports Chrono package.
The condition is as close to ‘new’ as you are likely to find, from its unblemished paintwork to its nearly new matching N-rated Pirelli tyres.
- 08/06/10 – Porsche – 3,651 miles
- 27/07/12 – Porsche – 5,250 miles
- 02/08/14 – Porsche – 6,694 miles
- 12/08/16 – Porsche – 8,171 miles
- 17/08/18 – Porsche – 9,890 miles