BMW M5 30 Jahre
- Silver Frost 490 Special Paint
- 20” style 601 Double spoke M alloys
- Electric Glass Sunroof
- Adaptive LED headlights
- M rear spoiler
- Competition Package
- 30 Jahre M5 badges and kidney grilles in dark chrome
- Walknappa Black leather seats with alcantara bolsters complete with anthracite contrasting stitching
- Aluminium trace interior trim
- Anthracite headlining
- Through loading system
- High beam assist
- Professional Navigation
- Head up display
- Individual sunshade glazing
- Road sign detection
- Alcantara anthracite M steering wheel
- Bluetooth connectivity with enhanced Smartphone interface
- Multi-function seats
- 2 Owners
- HPI Clear
- 4.4l V8 Twin Turbo
- 7-Speed Semi-Automatic
- Right Hand Drive
- 7,500 Miles / 12,068 Km
One of the 300 M5’s celebrating 30 years of the infamous M5 cars. In so many ways the swansong for the full fat M5, still with rear wheel drive only and the most powerful with 592 BHP and a mighty 516lbft’s of twisting torque.
This 2 owner car is as new and represents a great opportunity for any M5 driver or collector.
Based on the competition pack, the 30th Jahre M5 offers even more power together with a reprogrammed ECU facilitating even faster gear changes via its paddle shift operated dual clutch gearbox.
The ‘Active M Differential’ further aids traction and stability.
The car has just had its BMW annual service together with a new set of tyres, its original tyres having evidence of cracking due to age.