McLaren MP4-12C Spider
- Volcano Red elite paint code option
- Vehicle lift
- Carbon engine cover
- Carbon Ceramic brakes
- Car Cover
- Body colour splitter
- Carbon front wheel liners
- Carbon sill panels
- Lightweight forged wheels
- Parking sensors
- Stealth Pack, Exhaust finishers and Air-brake mechanism finished in gunmetal.
- Carbon mirror arms in Volcano red
- Carbon air-brake in Volcano red
- Paint Protection
- PPF Full front, bottom of doors, rear arches, rear diffuser and turning vanes
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Carbon black trim
- Volcano red back seats
- Volcano red MSO centre binnacle
- Volcano red MSO steering wheel inserts
- Iris upgrade with Sat Nav and me
- Electric and heated memory seats
- Contrast stitching to dashboard
- Branded Floor mat set
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Alarm upgrade
- Fire extinguisher
- McLaren battery conditioner
- 1 Owner
- HPI Clear
- 3.8l V8 Twin Turbo
- 7-Speed Semi-Automatic
- Right Hand Drive
- 5,500 Miles / 8,850 Km
A decade on and McLaren’s first production car since the F1 still looks great. In the case of the MP4-12C spider beauty is definitely more than skin deep, with groundbreaking technology that included a carbon fibre composite chassis, weighing a mere 80kg’s.
The MP4-12C weighs 1301 kg dry, thanks to use of carbon throughout the car.
The Proactive Chassis control was another breakthrough, the hydraulic configuration providing a compliant ride when touring and yet a firm and sporting set up for spirited driving. The handling was developed under the skillful watch of both Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton. Indeed, the final shape of the steering wheel was at the bequest of Lewis himself.
The engine was a collaborative effort between Mclaren, Ilmor and Ricardo and was based on a racing design, the redline of 8500rpm is a testament to that, but with 80% of its torque available from 2000rpm. The engine won “The international engine of the year award” in 2013.
DragTimes.com posted a 0-60 time of the 2.8 seconds and 0-100 in 6.0 seconds making the MP4-12C one of the top 3 fastest stock production cars of its time.
Our McLaren was not only a Special-Order car but was fully optioned, with carbon air brake, wheel liners, sill finishers, ceramic brakes and forged wheels being just some of this car’s amazing specification.
The unique colour coding in Volcano Red was the only McLaren MP4 -12C spider produced to this specification.
Just 5500 miles from new and 9 McLaren dealer services reflect the meticulous maintenance and care this car has received from its date of registration in January 2012.
The car cost new over £255,000 and today represents a remarkable ownership opportunity for its next custodian
- McLaren Manchester 07/02/13 – 1035 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 05/12/13 – 3522 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 31/12/14 – 3647 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 26/01/16 – 3916 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 19/01/17 – 3929 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 22/02/18 – 3933 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 26/11/18 – 4922 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 14/01/19 – 4932 Miles
- McLaren Manchester 14/01/20 – 4943 Miles